The Roper Bed, the design of our very first dungeon bed, uses a unique steel rope as its visual detail. Its one of our classic designs that is timeless in nature, with bondage fun at its core. It will dress up any room in your home.
|Original Lower Design
- 3" Steel Tubing Frame
- Multiple finish options FOR FINISH OPTIONS, Click Here
- Pillow guard rail below headboard pattern at mattress level
- Reinforced Bed Frame (to avoid that common squeaking noise by standard makers)
- Three (3) box spring support system slats are standard (King sizes include center leg support upon request)
- Restraint Hoops on Bottom Bed Rails (holds box spring in place, among other things) (8 Total)
- Restraint Hoops at each mattress level corner (4 total)
- Delivery into your home is included in our shipping costs (more info). Installation can be request but is dependent on the local delivery team's policies. They will charge for extra time on site, which would be your responsibility to arrange when your delivery appointment is scheduled.
This bed is also available in a raised Platform Bed Frame (mattress-only) style. The standard platform bed rail height is modified to 15" from floor, with 12" of height under the bed rails (adjustments to height can be requested).
Can I customize my bed? (learn more)