The JackHammer Bed is one of our more recent dungeon furniture designs. It's stylish, yet industrial. Sure to fit into any home looking for an edgy and more masculine appeal. The perforated steel plate panels give the illusion of movement as you approach, drawing you in for action. Go ahead and give it a spin, this bed's made to last - both in form and function.
Standard Features (images shown may differ):
- Available in Full, Queen, King and California King Size
- Strong 3" Steel Tubing Frame
- Multiple finish options (custom finishes available by request)
- Reinforced attachment points for rock solid stability ("squeak free" and "built like a tank are common references")
- Lower bed rail height at 8" from the floor, 5" of clearance under bed rail (adjustments to height can be requested)
- Three (3) box spring support system slats are standard (King sizes include center leg support)
- Restraint hoops on bottom bed rails (set of 4) double as anchors to keep box spring in place
- One restraint hoop in each of the 4 corners at the top of each bed post
- One restraint hoop in each of the 4 corners at the mattress level
NOTE: This bed is also available in a raised Platform Bed Frame (mattress-only) style, which would offer a modified bed rail height of 15" from floor with 12" of height under the bed rails (adjustments to height can be requested), with an 7-slat support system evenly spaced (included in the price).
Can I customize my bed? (learn more)