We're in love with this design, as the vertical lines give it a Mission Style influence, with random horizontal breaks that are perfect placement points for permanent or magnetic votive lighting to set the mood in your room. As with most of our furniture, we strive for a timeless look in its style and elegance by day, but with the drop of a hat, it quickly becomes your own personal playspace.
Standard Features (images shown may differ):
- Available in Full, Queen, King and California King Size
- Strong 3" Steel Tubing Frame
- Multiple finish options (custom finishes available by request)
- Reinforced attachment points for rock solid stability ("squeak free" and "built like a tank are common references")
- Lower bed rail height at 8" from the floor = 3" bed rail + 5" of clearance under the bed rail (adjustments to height can be requested)
- Three (3) 1" tube box spring support system slats are standard (King sizes use stronger 1.5x3" tube and can include center leg support by request only)
- Restraint hoops on bottom bed rails (set of 4) double as anchors to keep box spring in place
- One restraint hoop in each of the 4 corners at the top of each bed post
- One restraint hoop in each of the 4 corners at the mattress level
NOTE: This bed is also available in a raised Platform Bed Frame (mattress-only) style. The standard platform bed rail height is modified to 15" from floor, with 12" of height under the bed rails (adjustments to height can be requested).
Can I customize my bed? (learn more)