The Bedford Bed, Inspired by its sister the Dalton, has a slightly bolder look, stretching the traditional squares to rectangles and opening-up the votive lighting option to expose more light. It brings bold style and elegance to this piece of furniture and works in any bedroom in your home, and at the drop of a hat, becomes your own special bondage bed.
|2 Row Design
||3 Row Design
Can I customize my bed? (learn more)
Every bed is made to order, so please familiarize yourself with our current lead times.
- 3" Steel Tubing Frame
- Multiple finish options (learn more)
- Reinforced Bed Frame (to avoid that common squeaking noise by standard makers)
- Lower bed rail height at 8" from the floor, 5" of clearance under bed rail (adjustments to height can be requested)
- Three (3) box spring support system slats are standard (king sizes include center leg support)
- Restraint Hoops on Bottom Bed Rails (holds box spring in place, among other things) (8 Total)
- Restraint Hoops at each mattress level corner (4 total)
- Delivery into your home is included in our shipping costs (more info). Installation can be request but is dependent on the local delivery team's policies. They will charge for extra time on site, which would be your responsibility to arrange when your delivery appointment is scheduled.
NOTE: This bed is also available in a raised Platform Bed Frame (mattress-only) style. The standard platform bed rail height is modified to 15" from floor, with 12" of height under the bed rails (adjustments to height can be requested).
MAGNETIC VOTIVE LIGHTING
- Recommended for all beds except the LoadingDock Bed and the Naked Bed. For the Folsom and SilverLake models, Magnetic Votive lighting can be added to upper bed rail just above the headboard pattern.
- Recommended quantities by size: Full (5), Queen (5) or King/CalKing Size (6) (2" Clear or Frosted votive glass available for an additional charge)
- Our platform frame is constructed as most mattress-only style bed platform, for those not wishing to use a standard box spring on their bed.
- We simply raise the lower bed rails to a height where a mattress would normally meet a box spring, and add additional bed slats to close the gaps a bit more. NOTE: we do, however, recommend a rigid base, low profile (2-3") boxspring, or bunkie board underneath to protect the mattress and prevent the sagging of the mattress between the slats - to avoid slat movement and potential noise. We recommend searching Amazon.com for bunkie boards based on the size of the bed you're ordering - sold separately and not included. It provides a modified bed rail height of 15" from floor, which subsequently provides 12" of height under the bed rails. Adjustments to these heights can be requested (higher or lower), but bear in mind the effect this might have on the foot board pattern, and your potential use of a sling at the foot of the bed. (learn more about this option)
NO FOOTBOARD OPTION
- Can be removed for any of your casual non-four-post bed styles
- Adds a small tab at the end of each bed rail to prevent the bed from sliding off the frame
ADDITIONAL RESTRAINT POINTS (ARP)/D-Rings
- Can be added to any bed style and any bed size in any locations desired (ask if you would like to know of common placements by other customers).
- Requires instructing us, during the checkout process in the notes field, the general location for the D-Rings. After purchase, we will email a PDF with recommended locations and with a request to confirm your desired location(s).
UNDER BED CAGE OPTION
- Adds a cage under the main platform of your bed.
- Please allow 2 additional weeks lead time (in addition to our standard lead times) for the addition of a cage to the build of your frame. (Learn more)