There is a 100% return policy for standard merchandise in stock in our inventory on all online orders placed with DungeonBeds, a unit of Urban Steel Designs, Inc. under the following guidelines:
- NOTE that most furniture items (unless otherwise noted) on our site are made to order and are not considered in stock inventory unless specifically noted. If you have a question on a furniture item's return policy, please contact us directly.
- Cancellations to custom furniture orders can be made up to halfway point of the posted lead time from your original purchase date (i.e. if the current lead time is 8 weeks, a full refund cancellation can occur up to the 4 week mark from date of purchase). Any cancellations to custom furniture orders after this period are subject to a 25% fee for the cost of materials and restocking. Please contact us if you have questions regarding this policy as we are certainly flexible based on individual circumstances.
- Changes to custom furniture orders can be made up to 14 days from original purchase date
- Standard merchandise returns must include original receipt and be made within 10 days of date of receipt unless otherwise approved by DungeonBeds, a unit of Urban Steel Designs, Inc.
- Returns without receipt will be issued store credit only.
- All special sale items, discontinued sale items and/or specially discounted purchases are final.
- Credit Card transactions are subject to credit card return fees of min. 5%
- The cost of shipping is not refundable and return shipments are the responsibility of the customer. *
- All freight shipments are fully insured against damage, loss and theft during transit, please inspect all deliveries prior to sign-off. You have the right to deny delivery if your merchandise appears to be severely damaged. If you have damage to report, please take photos of damaged surfaces, retain packing materials, and report damage within 24 hours of receipt.
* Due to the logistics and weight of our products, we do not refund costs on freight, shipping and home delivery to you. Additionally, once your bill of lading (presented at the time of delivery) has been signed and approved, return shipments become the full responsibility of the customer and all items must be returned in original condition.
DungeonBeds, a unit of Urban Steel Designs, Inc. stands behind the quality and durability of its products. If any of the products you have purchased from DungeonBeds, a unit of Urban Steel Designs, Inc. show defects due to manufacturing errors, please stop use and contact us immediately using our contact us page or call at 415.551.BEDS to discuss it with us directly. We will determine the appropriate course of action to correct the problem for you. Please do not return items without contacting us first as this does not guarantee a refund.
Normal wear and tear, scratches, and other issues arising from the use of our products are NOT the responsibility of DungeonBeds, a unit of Urban Steel Designs, Inc. We are more than happy to assist you with the appropriate repair techniques for our products. All custom orders require full payment in advance unless other arrangements have been made with DungeonBeds, a unit of Urban Steel Designs, Inc.
If you have any remaining questions, please contact customer service for more information on the returns process. Thank you.