Our latest introduction, “The Naked Bed”, is our simplest and cleanest design, and what one might consider an entry-level version of our popular line of DungeonBeds. This piece of dungeon furniture is designed for those who want all the functionality and strength of our usual DungeonBeds, but with a clean and open design. With a naked design, it's your own canvas to customize as you will, with a wide open area along the headboard for artwork, mirrors, whatever you may desire. Unlike our standard DungeonBeds, this bed does NOT come with standard restraint points on the upper four corners - but one on each of the four mattress level corners and four on each of the bottom bed rails. You can add them to the bed if you choose by simply adding it when customizing your bed.
Standard Features (images shown may differ):
- Available in Full, Queen, King and California King Size
- Strong 3" Steel Tubing Frame
- Multiple finish options FOR FINISH OPTIONS, Click Here
- Reinforced attachment points for rock solid stability ("squeak free" and "built like a tank are common references")
- Lower bed rail height at 8" from the floor, 5" of clearance under bed rail (adjustments to height can be requested)
- Three (3) box spring support system slats are standard (King sizes include center leg support)
- Restraint hoops on bottom bed rails (set of 4) double as anchors to keep box spring in place
- One restraint hoop in each of the 4 corners at the mattress level
NOTE: This bed is also available in a raised Platform Bed Frame (mattress-only) style. The standard platform bed rail height is modified to 15" from floor, with 12" of height under the bed rails (adjustments to height can be requested).
Can I customize my bed? (learn more)
Prefer to pick your merchandise up from our San Francisco or Los Angeles locations? Use the code PICKUP during checkout to receive free shipping on your order. One of our customer service reps will reach out to coordinate the pickup of your merchandise.