“The LoadingDock Bed” is one of our simplest dungeon furniture designs, but don't let that fool you. It may look simple, but it's just as rugged and ready for fun as any DungeonBed. Go ahead and try to break it, this bed's made to last - both in form and function.
Standard Features (images shown may differ):
- Available in Full, Queen, King and California King Size
- Strong 3" Steel Tubing Frame
- Multiple finish options FOR FINISH OPTIONS, Click Here
- Reinforced attachment points for rock solid stability ("squeak free" and "built like a tank are common references")
- Lower bed rail height at 8" from the floor, 5" of clearance under bed rail (adjustments to height can be requested)
- Three (3) box spring support system slats are standard (King sizes include center leg support upon request)
- Restraint hoops on bottom bed rails (set of 4) double as anchors to keep box spring in place
- One restraint hoop in each of the 4 corners at the top of each bed post
- One restraint hoop in each of the 4 corners at the mattress level
NOTE: This bed is also available in a raised Platform Bed Frame (mattress-only) style. The standard platform bed rail height is modified to 15" from floor, with 12" of height under the bed rails (adjustments to height can be requested).
Can I customize my bed? (learn more)
Prefer to pick your merchandise up from our San Francisco or Los Angeles locations? Use the code PICKUP during checkout to receive free shipping on your order. One of our customer service reps will reach out to coordinate the pickup of your merchandise.