The arched headboard gives “The Silverlake Bed” a classic style. But the hammered rods displayed vertically gives it an almost prison-like quality. This timeless dungeon furniture design, with its newly found dungeon flare, will dress up any room in your home, including a play room.
Standard Features (images shown may differ):
- Available in Full, Queen, King and California King Size
- Strong 3" Steel Tubing Frame
- Multiple finish options FOR FINISH OPTIONS, Click Here
- Reinforced attachment points for rock solid stability ("squeak free" and "built like a tank are common references")
- Lower bed rail height at 8" from the floor, 5" of clearance under bed rail (adjustments to height can be requested)
- Three (3) box spring support system slats are standard (King sizes include center leg support upon request)
- Restraint hoops on bottom bed rails (set of 4) double as anchors to keep box spring in place
- One restraint hoop in each of the 4 corners at the top of each bed post
- One restraint hoop in each of the 4 corners at the mattress level
- Delivery into your home is included in our shipping costs (more info). Installation can be request but is dependent on the local delivery team's policies. They will charge for extra time on site, which would be your responsibility to arrange when your delivery appointment is scheduled.
NOTE: This bed is also available in a raised Platform Bed Frame (mattress-only) style. The standard platform bed rail height is modified to 15" from floor, with 12" of height under the bed rails (adjustments to height can be requested).
Can I customize my bed? (learn more)
Please allow 2 additional weeks lead time (in addition to our standard lead times) for the addition of a cage to the build of your frame. (Learn more)
Please allow 2 additional weeks lead time (in addition to our standard lead times) for the completion of any de-constructed bed frame. (Learn more)