The arched headboard gives “The Silverlake Bed” a classic style. But the hammered rods displayed vertically gives it an almost prison-like quality. This timeless dungeon furniture design, with its newly found dungeon flare, will dress up any room in your home, including a play room.
Standard Features (images shown may differ):
- Available in Full, Queen, King and California King Size
- Strong 3" Steel Tubing Frame
- Multiple finish options (custom finishes available by request)
- Reinforced attachment points for rock solid stability ("squeak free" and "built like a tank are common references")
- Lower bed rail height at 8" from the floor, 5" of clearance under bed rail (adjustments to height can be requested)
- Three (3) box spring support system slats are standard (King sizes include center leg support)
- Restraint hoops on bottom bed rails (set of 4) double as anchors to keep box spring in place
- One restraint hoop in each of the 4 corners at the top of each bed post
- One restraint hoop in each of the 4 corners at the mattress level
NOTE: This bed is also available in a raised Platform Bed Frame (mattress-only) style, which would offer a modified bed rail height of 15" from floor with 12" of height under the bed rails (adjustments to height can be requested), with an 7-slat support system evenly spaced (included in the price).
Can I customize my bed? (learn more)