The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
Returns & Warranties
There is a 100% return policy for all standard merchandise that we carry in our inventory on all online orders placed with DungeonBeds, LLC under the following guidelines:
- Cancellations to custom furniture orders can be made up to 7 days from original purchase date
- Changes to custom furniture orders can be made up to 14 days from original purchase date
- Standard merchandise returns must include original receipt and be made within 10 days of date of receipt unless otherwise approved by DungeonBeds, LLC
- Returns without receipt will be issued store credit only
- Custom ordered, sale items and/or discounted purchases are final
- Credit Card transactions are subject to credit card returns fees of min. 5%
- The cost of shipping is not refundable and return shipments are the responsibility of the customer. *
- All freight shipments are fully insured against damage, loss and theft during transit, please inspect all deliveries prior to sign-off. You have the right to deny delivery if your merchandise appears to be damaged. If you have damage to report, please take photos of damaged surfaces, retain packing materials, and report damage as soon as possible.
* In light of the logistics and weight of our products, we do not refund costs on freight, shipping and home delivery to you. Additionally, return shipments are the full responsibility of the customer and must be returned in original condition.
DungeonBeds stands behind the quality and durability of its products. If any of the products you have purchased from DungeonBeds show defects due to manufacturing errors, please contact us immediately using our Contact Us page or give us a call at 415.551.BEDS to discuss it with us directly. We will determine the appropriate course of action to correct the problem for you. Please do not return items without contacting us first as this does not guarantee a refund.
Normal wear and tear, scratches, and other issues arising from the use of our products are not the responsibility of DungeonBeds. We are more than happy to assist you with the appropriate repair techniques for our products. All custom orders require full payment in advance.